This is not only just a personal portfolio website but also a blog related to education, points of views and health tips.
I am an organized, creative and highly efficient media and communication professional who is capable of producing and delivery online/offline content that engages the audience and drives recognition.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
I HAVE HELPED MY BOSS GROW HIS BUSINESS BY THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the whole management team drawing information and data from both internal team and clients.
- Provide communications and advocacy to management team for the implementation of the strategic plan, through development
and designing communication materials such as brochures, email, power point presentations, briefing materials, etc.
- Regularly gather content to use in communications and products, including photo, video, audio, stories, interviews, suited both offline and online (brochures, posters, etc.)
- Establish and maintain an internal library of relevant documentation, photos, videos (with adequate indexing and consent
- Plan the digital marketing budget and update posts on social media and website.
- Plan the media by sending press release and inviting media professionals.
- Set up branding campaigns by supporting social activities and building community.
BUSINESS GROW WITH CLEAR SCOPE
All media planning starts with a problem in the context of national, local, or business-to-business marketing/advertising. Examples of the kinds of problems could be how much to spend for advertising next year, how to increase sales volume, or how to stop eroding market share.
Purpose: To understand the marketing problem. A company and its competitors are analyzed on the basis of:
- Size and share of the total market
- Sales history, costs, and profits
- Distribution practices
- Methods of selling
- Use of advertising
- Identification of prospects
- Nature of the product
Marketing Strategy Plan
Purpose: To plan activities that will solve one or more of the marketing problems.Includes the determination of:
- Marketing objectives
- Product spending strategy
- Distribution strategy
- Which elements of the marketing mix to use
- Identification of “best” market segments
Creative Strategy Plan
Purpose: To determine what to communicate through advertisements. Include the determination of:
- How product can meet consumer needs
- How product will be positioned in advertisements
- Copy themes
- Specific objectives of each advertisement
- Number and sizes of advertisements
St. 01 Main Street
Chbar Ampau, PP
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM