A few words
“Don’t Be afraid to Get Creative and Experiment Your Marketing.”
I am an organized, creative and highly efficient media and communication professional who is capable of producing and delivery online/offline content that engages the audience and drives recognition.
*Skills that drive productivities:
- Public Relation
- Audience Research
- Photography and Videography
- Televison Photography
I believe passionately that good growth communication and marketing essentials are the same.
In a successfully operated campaign, all activities will be well-coordinated to build on one another to increase the overall impact. For example, a single campaign might include:
- Advertising: A series of related, well-timed, carefully placed television ads coupled with print advertising in selected magazines and newspapers.
- Direct marketing: Direct-to-consumer mail pieces sent to target segments in selected geographic areas, reinforcing the messages from the ads.
- Personal selling: Preparation and training for customer sales representatives about the campaign to equip them to explain and demonstrate the product benefits stressed in advertising.
- Sales promotion: In-store display materials reflecting the same messages and design as the ads, emphasizing point-of-sale impact.
- Digital marketing: Promotional information on the organization’s Web site that reflects the same messages, design, and offers reflected in the ads; ads themselves may be posted on the Website, YouTube, Facebook, and shared in other social media.
- Public relations: A press release announcing something newsworthy in connection to the campaign focus, objectives, and target segment(s).